Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yet, another update.

After I sent that email last night we were invited to go out to dinner with the school. They took us to a really nice restaurant and I just wanted to share my experience with you. Here are some pictures. I ate some frog, which was my personal favorite. I also ate some fish. I liked it better than the dumplings! weird! also my friend Adam ate the gills of a fish! It was all pretty good, besides that I could hardly breathe because it was so SPICY!!! Afterwards we made Pazooki's to wash it all down. ;)
Also, for anyone that this concerns... I heard about the fire in Herriman! I hope that no one is involved and that everyone is safe! Just know my prayers are with you from China. Jessica is my roommate and her dad was hurt in the fire, as far as We know, he is okay, but keep him in your prayers. Thanks!!
I send my love from China!!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment